CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My LifE ReCeNtLy..

Love Myspace Comments
MyNiceSpace.com

sALam...Its BeEn a WhiLe I'm nOt bLoGging HerE...erm...hehehe nk ckp bzie xde la bzie mane pon...tp saje blari jauh mncari ketenangan slps mcm2 bende happened...n its really makes me down...huh..sumtimes i felt dat life being so unfair 2 me...but i'm actually mistake coz wuts happens is come 4 a reason...hmmm...talk abt spm's result..huhu...i'm totally sad...not like as i expected...hancuss...hurmm...but as i said i believe dat everything happened there must be sumthing behind it ...n wut must i do is praying hard.. n juz waiting 4 its 2 come..here i got some meaningful words..."Without Allah, I am no one. But with Allah, I can do everything. Allah is my strength..." yup!! its true...so now talk abt my life recently..since last 2 weeks my fs kinda flooded wHeN pEoPlE Ask Me WuTs wRoNg..huh,,HoW Can I ExPlAin dIz FeElIng ItS Juz DAt,,,My HeArT HuRts!...n i'm bored enough 2 talk abt him..juz get him lost...!sOoo,,,plz stop asking me abt y ..bla..bla...n so forth,,okies...hmmm....hav u ever heard dat..ALLAH sngaje mnemukn kiter wif da wrong partner b4 we meet da right one..?? erm...n...i believe dats really true coz u noe wut...hmmm...spnjg i rs down gler...i met a 'friend' who r understands me well,,,when dat tyme i was out of control...he came n juz being there by my side..day n night,,he was there..n still be there till diz second...he makes me smile...he makes my life become more brighter day by day....he makes a promise 2 never let me behind...he makes me laugh n even cry..huhu...but after all diz, i'm so confused...i'm still not sure how he feel bout me...i dont noe if he ever cried over me like i cried over him..da only thing i'm certain of is i'll never find another u dear...
date: 290308
venue: kG.alai infront pak utih's house

...kenangan trindah??yup...sweet memories...i'll never forget dat day..i miss u damn deeply dear..huhuhu...u r mine??hope soooo,,(=

0 comments: